Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Err,

Life's been shit.
I pretty much miss my sister.
mhm.
Im so fucken, bored now days.
Theres nothing at all to do.
Everyone is always to stuck up there boyfriends ass's or something like that. Its annoying.

My birthday is coming up, its going to be fucken shitty.
I can tell already.


I finally got Adam's address today.
That made my day.
I miss him so fucking much.
Life is gunna be so much better when he gets outta that place.
I miss my best friend. :]


Anyyy wayys.
I'm finally ALL caught up on my school work.
Grades are much better now.


I think i've found a guy, that is actually, decent, a non-jerk, a sweet heart.
He's so fucken funny, we have sheeit in common, and really, hes a huge sweet heart.
He treats me good.
:]

That's about it i guess.






.

No comments: