Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just one of them nights.

Uhg, I'm upset.
Everything is just pissing me off.
And i just wanna cry.
Nothing is going my way, at all.

Dont you hate it when you have these kinda days?
I do.
Ha.


I just lost like, 140000 dollas in poker.
Thats fucken gay.
hahaha.


I need to get drunk, or high.
Something.


I cant wait till new years.
Its going to be amazing.
ha.


Anyways.


Me and Tina are talking again.
That makes me happy.
.....I've missed her in a way.

I dont HATE her for any reason.
She hurt me more than anything.

I mean, What would you do if your bestfriend told you to stay out of there life forever.
She told me this when i needed her the most.


But i dont worry about it any more.
Im over it.

I'm glad we are speaking again.
.....




GAH!.
i just want to get out of this house, for like a week.



I wanna.... move.
I wanna get out of coudersport.
I hate this place.
I really do.



But anyways.
My p-rents let me put my computer in my room now.
Soo, thats pretty cool, i guess.








Kendra came over to see me today, I was so happy to see her.
Her baby is soooo freaking cute.
So my day was aight.
I miss kendra, alot.










Im so bored.

No comments: